Proven efficacy and reliability make SePRO insecticides an integral part of your pest management program this poinsettia season. Bringing out the best, SePRO delivers the insect management solutions you need.
Rycar insecticide is a novel chemistry for quick effective whitefly control during any stage of poinsettia production. With great efficacy against all life stages, Rycar is a great addition to your SePRO toolbox for growing top-quality poinsettia crop. With a unique mode of action, Rycar will become an integral part of your resistance management and IPM program. Rycar is a great alternative to neonicotinoid insecticides at an affordable price.
- Superior whitefly, aphid, chili thrips, mealybug and leafhopper control
- Excellent efficacy on all whitefly biotypes
- Immediate stop-feed, significantly reduces viral transmission
- Translaminar activity
- Outstanding plant safety with no residue, even at higher rates
- Gentle on both beneficial insects as well as pollinators
- Unique mode of action for resistance management
Effect of treatment on whitefly: Adult and egg stages counted at various times after treatment. Initial application was followed by a sequential application 10 days after initial treatment (DAIT). letters within rating dates indicate significant difference at p<0.05. Center for Applied Hort Research, 2014. Plant safety was evaluated on 100+ poinsettia varieties in color with no phytotoxicity or residue even at high rates.
Premium Lipstick Pink - 4 weeks after treatment with 6.4 fl oz/100 gallons. University of Florida , 2014.
Prestige Early - 4 weeks after treatment with 6.4 fl oz/100 gallons. University of Florida , 2014.
Preferal® Microbial Insecticide
Preferal is a highly virulent and effective strain (Apopka 97) of Isaria fumosorosea- a naturally occurring fungus. With a broad-spectrum of activity against both foliage and soil dwelling insects and little to no effect on beneficial insects. Peripheral is a great option for resistance management and IPM programs.
- Biological insecticide that provides efficacy as good or better than traditional insecticides
- Fast germination and infection
- Infects both foliage and soil dwelling insects such as whiteflies, aphids, thrips, weevils, psyllids, leafminers, spider mites, mealybugs
- Very good plant safety
- OMRI listed
- 4-hour restricted entry interval (REI)
Infected whitefly eggs.
Talus aggressively interrupts the lifecycle of target pests while providing excellent safety to crops and beneficial insects. Classified as a chitin synthesis inhibitor, Talus disrupts molting by blocking the formation of chitin, the building block of insect exoskeletons.
- Outstanding efficacy on whitefly, scale and mealybug
- Toxicity to pests via contact and ingestion
- Excellent crop safety- even poinsettias in color!
- Safe to most beneficial insects
- Unique mode of action
- Highly compatible with IPM and resistance management programs
- Suppresses egg laying and causes egg sterilization in treated adults through secondary hormonal activity
Effect of Talus 70DF treatment on whitefly: cast skins counted at various times after treatment. Initial application was followed by a sequential application 3 weeks after initial treatment (WAIT). Letters within rating dates indicate significant difference at p<0.05. Oetting, 2001.